If you fit into the following criteria, this post is for you.
- a fan of Adobe’s Lightroom
- you happen to be a Flickr user
- you haven’t seen the light and you’re using Windows
You might want to know how to actually upload directly from Lightroom and into Flickr.
Locate the install directory for Flickr Uploadr, mine resides in
C:\Program Files\Flickr Uploadr
Locate where Lightroom places its export actions.
At the bottom you should notice:
Now paste the Uploadr exe into that directory.
Next time you attempt to Export – you will have the option of choosing Flickr Uploadr [as you can see I already have], and voila!
- You might want to save this as a preset, so you wouldn’t have to select Flickr Uploadr in the drop down all the time.
- Deselect ‘Put in Subfolder’ – so it would ONLY export to Flickr
- Best of all – all the tags that you already have, will be uploaded to Flickr, so don’t worry about adding them in the Uploadr [am getting sick of spelling it like that…]